How much does a website cost | Free Website Design Cost Calculator
"How much does a website cost?"
The most common question any web designer / developer gets is, "how much does a website cost?" or "how much will this specific add-on feature cost?" and whilst its a fair question the answer is not so straight forward.
Set pricing can be a little difficult to provide due to the following reasons:
- Website complexity and functionality can differ greatly. The nature of the website you want will also have a significant impact on the price.
- Of course, your individual requirements will be the most important factor in determining the cost of any online endeavour.
For requirements typical questions revolve around:
- we need to know what is the purpose of your project
- are we re-designing / developing your old site using similar / like content with new features
- are you presenting a product / service
- intending to sell online
- need assistance with lead conversion
- create new leads
- launch date, when is the date your site has to go live
- we often speak of launch ready items and after launch items as going live early and allowing your site to evolve is the best approach
- must have/do items (enquiry forms, SMS integration, Credit Card integration, etc...)
- design style (simple, elegant, high end, state of the art)
- e-commerce requirements
- amount of copywriting
- SEO considerations above what is built into our programs
- to name a few...
Price can then be assessed and quoted based on your needs, and/or if it will work with one of our existing CMS projects (RealOnline) or if you need a completely custom solution.
Our free website pricing calculator here will give you some indication of what to expect so you can budget appropriately.